"Sylvana Levesque was one of my wonderful teachers, leaders, mentors at ITEI. Where she leads I suggest all follow...Simple the best of the best! ` ~ Lisa-Marie
- Beautiful documents! The quality of the materials ITEI is putting out is absolutely top-notch! I have it printed and in my manual right now. Thank you for continuing to send these our way! ~ Janet
- Have you ever dreamed of being a Certified Tea Master Sommelier?
The moment I found this was even a thing, I fell in love with the idea of becoming an expert in the beverage I love so much!
When I enrolled in @itei_official I didn't know what to expect, but OMG was it the best tea learning experience I've ever had. My Tea Master trainer Sylvana Levesque is a beautiful soul who is SOOOOOOO Knowledgable in ALL THINGS TEA. She taught me everything from Tea origin, to Terroire and Japanese Tea Ceremonies and more. It was honestly an unforgettable experience that made me not only appreciate the beverage more but also help me to better establish myself in the industry. To all the tea lovers out there, I ENCOURAGE you to reach out to ITEI and see which course suits your tea goals. You won't regret it! ~ Daniel
- Good morning Sylvana,
The past few days, upon rising, I have been preparing myself a bowl of matcha. Pondering the principles of Chanoyu, purifying the utensils, my mind, and spirit. Sitting down to meditate afterward. Everything feels very good, and I am grateful for your training. Your work continues to touch and influence my life. Thank you. ~ Drake
- Hello ITEI tea educators!
You are wonderful teachers and team. I'm forever grateful, and I’m glad for the opportunity of having ITEI Founder, Sylvana. P. Levesque is my mentor in a few sessions to lead us in the art of tea. Kind regards, Elisa
- I really felt fortunate to have you as my trainer as you shared so much of your energy, knowledge, and love of tea with us. Until I started training with you, I had only a minimal knowledge of tea. The fine world teas samples provided by ITEI for the training were great to expand my awareness of what is available, but it was your training that really made me want to continue to learn more and keep digging. You are an inspiration! ~Elysa
- Way to go International Tea Education Institute! Keep sharing that enthusiasm and knowledge so people like myself can continue to be inspired to expand our world! Please do keep in touch and I look forward to learning more from you in the future! Best Wishes! ~ Kylie
- I learned so much with your school. I miss our group; the online meetings were nothing less than a joy. ~Sheryl
- I’m fascinated by the level of dedication and devotion you and the other trainers from ITEI have demonstrated during my training. I now know that tea is a gift from God and your school is the key to that gift. Joshua
- Thank you for sharing your trainer's tea passion and expertise with me during my training. When you asked me why I enrolled in your courses although I had certificates from other schools, the answer is I came for True Tea Knowledge.
Thank you for teaching me, Joey.
- Learning with your expert team of international tea educators from around the world made me realize I paid very little to have 100 years of tea expertise bundled with all of you. ~ Narita
- Hope your classes in Germany are going well. Wish I was there too. Hope your students know how lucky they are. Bonnie
- It is so fantastic to meet people who are so devoted to tea and who see it also from the philosophical point of view. There is no surprise people say that tea is liquid wisdom. It is much more than a thirst quenching beverage. I am very excited about ITEI professional courses. Thank you for sharing the magic of tea with me! ~ Juliana